Thursday 24 March 2016

Bring minimalism to work

Today is the day before Easter holiday. It is also the day I choose to minimise my work desk, so I can embrace my clean desk for my return.
First, I have decided to file important documents. (Yes! Procrastination. I should have done that 4 months ago). All the other papers inside the folders have also been read through for me to decide whether they need to be kept. Bin it/ Recycle used paper/ Reuse one-side used A4 papers for the not-so-important documents. It would be great if we do not need to print at all, but we all know that sometimes we just have to...

Its a pride to work in an organisation with recycling mindset. Just imagine your colleagues not recycling a thick report and bin it instead. DISASTER!

Other than that, I have also taken out all the stationary and the essentials remain. One blue pen, one black pen, one pencil, one rubber, one ruler, one white tape and one stapler.

It's too good to be true that my desk looks fresh and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment