Sunday 7 February 2016

My accessories

Girls love accessories. They add a little colour to your outfit whether they are necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc.I always get these little accessories that I found cute, especially when they are so cheap from online shops. On my first day of Packing Party, I have placed every single piece of accessories into this container. Even though I review my items very often before the Packing Party, I still think there are too much.

These are the accessories that I am not keeping. Laid them out and say goodbye to them.

And I kept 1 ring, 2 bracelets, 5 necklaces, 6 pairs of earrings. And the rest goes into the tiny plastic bag.


At last I have managed to place them beautifully on my shelf. Bracelets on the perfume bottle, necklaces hanging on this bike decoration and earrings inside this sourvenir I bought from Barcelona.

Accessories rule: One item in, one item out.

Afterword:
I feel great for not digging into the box and find a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment