Tuesday 2 February 2016

Packing Party: One week updates

A week since my packing party.
I did not really pull out anything from my bags and boxes. There are only three coats I have pull out to wear so far. I guess the rest of the coats will go to the donate pile.

There is the popular mindset of not being wasteful.
We keep having the trendy fashion items into our wardrobe, though we have never really thrown anything away. I have this old lounge wear bottom which used to be my sports wear back in secondary school. It's baggy, it's comfy, it's looking old, its colour is fading. I never wear it when someone visit our home. Most importantly, it did not "spark joy". (Marie Kondo's law)
Therefore, I cut it into small cloth and use it as cleaning towel.

We deserve to look equally fabulous when we go out and at home.
Lets start by not wearing the unwanted pieces as lounge wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment