Monday 25 January 2016

Packing Party First thought

Waking up with an empty room was amazing. Yet it does feel empty but I am not in hurry to reinstate to the previous situation. I did not moved any of my furnitures, only the items have been moved into another room.

If you have not started your Packing Party yet, perhaps you should close your eyes for a moment to imagine your room/apartment completely empty. That might push you a bit to engage in your decluttering project.

To get my morning started, I simply went into the room and grab the items I need for work from the boxes/bags. I felt great! I felt phenomenal! I have a great day ahead of me.

Bonus of the day - I have deleted my Facebook app from I phone as well as deactivated it. I am going to declutter my digital files too. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment