Sunday 24 January 2016

Packing Party Day 1 - Packing and Boxing

Packing and boxing stuff aren't easy. Especially when you would not like your family to think you went crazy. Since I would not like to make any purchases to pack, I used what I have found at my home to do so. These red-white-blue nylon carrier bags are my perfect best friend. Since I am living with my family, I have only cleared out the stuff in my room and those I own in the toilet. They will all be placed in my sister's room since she is away.

There was just one thing I had in mind. I need to have my bedroom clean and everything packed in bags. I have already had my summer clothes locked away in my suitcase, I am not going to touch them for now. To make my after packing party life easier, I gave each bag a label so I would be able to find the items I need easier.

The result was shocking as I have one bag of coat, one bag of tops, one bag of bottoms. The rest are just makeup, shoes, electronics, miscellaneous items etc. Even though I was prepared to face the items I have accumulated over some times. It was still overwhelming to see three bags of clothing I owned (PS: Winter clothing only). It's even worse as I do tidy every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment